2007년 1월 25일 목요일

My Learning Resolution

Standard1
In this year, I think I have to work on writing to different audience.
Method
Read a lot of essay and write audience, figure out audience background, age or knowledge.

Standard2
I need to work on using paragraph form.
Method
To put using paragraph form in my habit, I have to practice writing a paragraph, putting topic sentence, conclusion sentence, and details.


Standard3
Use adjectives or adverbs which embellish next words.
Method
I should study and work on grammar by reading books.

Standards4
I think I need to use variety of sources this year.
Method
I usually used only internet site as source. I think I need to work on finding sources from books.

Standards5
I need to work on word choice since I don’t know many vocabulary words because I am English second language student.
Method
I should make a vocab. List and whenever I see words that I don’t know, I should write the definition down on the list.

댓글 없음: